SPECIAL event – Sea Trips
Got a special interest you’d like us to build a sea trip around? Birds, Geology, Sharks, Lighthouses? Whatever your thing, let us know, and we’ll try to connect you with others to make up a boat load.
- Shark Watch Specials – Scheduled in peak Basking Shark season. June to September. If the plankton blooms and the giants arrive we’ll be out there to watch. Join us to witness this amazing feeding phenomenon and learn about ecosystems in action and all things sharky!
- Geology and the Mining World Heritage Coast – Copper stained cliffs, amazing adits, engine houses and chimneys. The wealth of Cornwall’s mining history explored from a new perspective.
- Snorkeling Safari – Can you brave the open water? Opportunities for experienced snorkelers to get up close and personal with our ever changing marine environment.
- Rocks, Lights, and Markers- facts and fable. Exploring the navigational heritage of the West Cornwall Coast.
- Birding Special for all you twitchers out there.
- Sunset Specials for all you swashbuckling romantics.
Expertly guided, subject related commentary.
Watch our home page and specials notice board for places available on special event trips coming up…